Waterproblems find their solutions
There is a lack of adequate quantities of water of a sufficient quality.
In the Netherlands, the number of suitable underground freshwater sources decreases. This has a variety of reasons, such as the occurrence of salinization and soil contamination by over-fertilization and plant protection products.
Hemel(s)water is a system that produces clean drinking water out of rainwater. By using membrane filtration, rainwater is locally purified and stored.
- Own production of drinking water.
- Less pressure on the sewage system due to the retention of rain water.
- Sustainable drinking water production.
- Waste water treatment plant will work more efficiently due to higher concentrations of pollution, due to less mixing with rainwater.
- Prevention of nuisance during extreme rainfall.
- Topic Water chain
- Development state 7: System prototype demonstration in an operational environment.
- Setting type Rural area
- Water type Rainwater
- Project period 0-3 months
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login