Waterproblems find their solutions
Unused useful matter sewage treatment plant
Sewagewater contains many nutrients that are not or not optimally used.
Wastewater at the WWTP (especially concentrate which arises at the last dewatering of sludge) contains substances which can be useful in agriculture. These substances are not extracted at this moment.
Extraction of humic acids from wastewater
The extraction of humic acids from wastewater is a process which is developed for WWTPs where purification sludge is fermented. An extraction installation is used to produce a concentrated humic acid solution which can be used as a biostimulant in the agricultural sector.
- Reduction in import costs of humic acids.
- Effluent of a better quality.
- Increased effectiveness of fertilizers.
- The (light brown) color in the effluent is removed.
- The removal of humic acids contributes to the removal of dissolved organic phosphate.
- Concentrated humic acids are applicable in the agriculture.
- Topic Water chain
- Development state 5: Component and/or breadboard validation in relevant environment
- Water type Waste water
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login