Waterproblems find their solutions
Insufficient fish migration
The free migration of fish is obstructed.
Because of limitations of the designs, current fish passes are not used optimally by fish.
The design of the Fishionpassage is based on model research on flow and fish behavior, which made the ideal configuration for a fish pass possible. The Fishionpassage is shaped organically and is printed out of recycled plastics, which can be reclaimed and reinserted into the production process.
- Milieuvriendelijk door gerecycled kunststof dat kan worden teruggewonnen
- Optimised design for fish migration
- Environmentally friendly through 3D-printing
- Improves biodiversity
- High value for money through use modules and reuse of materials
- Environmentally friendly because of the possibility of reclaiming plastics after use
- Easily adjusted through use of modules
- Environmentally friendly because of use recycled plastic
- Topic Water quality
- Development state 6: System/subsystem model or prototype demonstration in a relevant environment
- Water type Surface water
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login