Waterproblems find their solutions
Sinds 2009 there is a prohibition for ships to discharge wastewater on surface water. All points for discharging wastewater are at the shore and are not always available for ships.
Floating water treatment plant
With the floating water treatment plant, aquatics in Friesland can discharge their wastewater by themselves. The treatment plant purifies the wastewater on the spot and then discharges it on surface water. Within 36 hours the water is completely purified. The treatment plant works on solar energy and can be managed from a distance.
- Wastewater gets purified in a sustainable way.
- Ships do not have to come to shore to discharge their wastewater.
- Discharged water does not have to be transported from the shore to a treatment plant.
- The discharging of wastewater is free.
- Prevents ships from discharging wastewater on surface water which is bad for the quality of the water.
- Topic Water chain
- Development state 7: System prototype demonstration in an operational environment.
- Setting type Lake area
- Water type Waste water, Surface water, Swimming water, Navigable water
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login