Waterproblems find their solutions
Inefficient operation waste water treatment plant
The operations of the WWTP can be more efficient.
Despite the use of a sand trap, a part of the sand from the influent flow rate ends up in the WWTP. The sand can cause sediment in undesirable places which can reduce the useful volume of a basin by 30%.
Sand suction cyclone installation
The Sand suction cyclone installation is an installation which can remove undesirable sediment from the bottom in cooperation with a diving company. By doing this, it is not needed to empty the basin when the sediment has to be removed.
- The chance of exceedance of the discharge permit is minimized.
- The purification process does not have to be shut down during the use of the Sand suction cyclone installation.
- The installation can be used at almost every WWTP without mechanical/electrical modifications.
- The installation can be placed on a truck and is thereby very mobile.
- Topic Water chain
- Development state 5: Component and/or breadboard validation in relevant environment
- Setting type Rural area, Agricultural area, Natural area, Urban area
- Water type Waste water, Effluent
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login