Waterproblems find their solutions
There is too little information about the risks of micro pollution in water to take the right actions for quality improvement. The chemical water quality is determined by comparing concentrations of 45 (groups of) priority substances with the environmental quality standards of the water framework directive (WFD). As over 100,000 harmful substances can occur, it is very difficult to ascertain whether the present mixture is a risk for the ecological water quality.
SIMONI: Smart Integral Monitoring
SIMONI is a strategy to determine the harmful influence of the total chemical environmental pollution. By analyzing the substances as well as the effects it can be easily determines whether the total mixture of chemical pollution has an adverse effect on the ecological water quality.
- Cost effective way to gather information about chemical environmental risks.
- The sampling, analysis and model calculations are well executable or can be outsourced.
- Measures, regarding the improvement of water quality, can be better substantiated.
- Bioassays help determine groups of substances that are an ecological risk.
- Topic Water quality
- Development state 6: System/subsystem model or prototype demonstration in a relevant environment
- Water type Groundwater, Surface water, Navigable water
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login