Waterproblems find their solutions
The Rijnland waters are a transport route for a lot of plastic litter from the urban environment to the sea.
Circular pumping station Katwijk
At the circular pumping station in Katwijk plastic litter is collected and processed into new products. Awareness about litter is raised by making the process of collection, seperation and recycling more transparent.
- Decrease in plastic litter entering the ocean.
- Increases awareness about the problems with litter.
- Recycling of raw materials.
- Topic Water quality
- Development state 7: System prototype demonstration in an operational environment.
- Setting type Coastal area
- Water type Surface water
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login