Waterproblems find their solutions
An increased flood hazard because the flood defence does not meet the requirements and/or due to extreme conditions.
The dike is weakened due to sand instability caused by piping.
Fixum is a combination of waterglass and a natural hardener which is inserted in the sand layer of dike facings to prevent piping and sand instability. Fixum stabilizes sand which makes it widely usable. For example, vertically as a wall in a dike to prevent piping, horizontally as water-retardant layer, to seal leaking canal bottoms or to prevent sand erosion.
- More environment friendly than traditional waterglass with a chemical hardener.
- Cheaper than existing techniques to prevent piping.
- Minimized environmental nuisance and chance of damage to the surrounding.
- By using light-weight material, it is possible to place it at sensitive and technically difficult dike subjects.
- Topic Water safety
- Development state 7: System prototype demonstration in an operational environment.
- Setting type Coastal area
- Water type Surface water
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login