Waterproblems find their solutions
An increased flood hazard because the flood defence does not meet the requirements and/or due to extreme conditions.
Because seepage occurs inside a dike, small tunnels appear (pipes) that can cause a dike to breach. The pressure of the water below the dike can cause the inner slope to slip off (macro instability inwards).
With SoSeal, natural biochemical processes (mimicking podzolisation) are used to create a water slowing layer in the sand layer. This creates a sub-surface seepage and piping screen, which prevents piping or reduces the pressure below the dike.
- The water slowing layer can be used as a seepage screen, but also as a way to seal leaking canals or as isolation of basins.
- By injecting with small racks, the nuisance for the environment is minimal.
- Dikes can be reinforced in a natural way. The natural podzolisation layers are very stable.
- Topic Water safety
- Development state 5: Component and/or breadboard validation in relevant environment
- Water type Groundwater
- Project period 0-3 months
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login