Waterproblems find their solutions
Insufficient water quality
The quality of the water is insufficient.
Water quality problems often occur in warm periods. Many of these problems are due to oxygen deficiency in surface water.
FilAir is a cooling installation which produces cool and oxygenated water. The installation can be used in warm periods to convert oxygen-free water into oxygenated water. This is beneficial for the ecological water quality.
- The installation enriches the water outside the waterway. Because of this, the disturbance is minimized.
- The installation is compact and easy to transport.
- A relatively small electric pump (approx. 1.5 to 2 KW) which uses little energy is used.
- The installation has a self cleaning filter package and therefore is insensitive to pollution.
- The installation is made of fully recyclable materials
- Topic Water quality
- Development state 5: Component and/or breadboard validation in relevant environment
- Setting type Rural area, Agricultural area, Natural area, Lake area, Urban area
- Water type Surface water
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login