Waterproblems find their solutions
Flooding due to heavy rainfall or high surface water levels.
There is too little water storage, causing nausance during heavy rainfall.
Market Gardeners at the Wheel
Market Gardeners at the Wheel is a program where storage capacity is created in irrigation water basins prior to heavy rain. When extreme precipitation impends, market gardeners and horticulturists are warned and can voluntarily create water storage in their irrigation water basin. This reduces the change of overflow from the basins to the waterways, reducing rising of water levels.
- Less water nuisance during heavy rainfall in horticultural areas.
- The glasshouse horticulture sector itself contributes to the prevention of nuisance and to sustainable and socially responsible entrepreneurship.
- No space required for measures in the surface water system.
- Inexpencive in construction and maintenance.
- The regional water authority gains knowledge to the effect of the basins.
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login