Waterproblems find their solutions
Inefficient operation waste water treatment plant
The operations of the WWTP can be more efficient.
Fast accumulation of sand in settlement storage basins in wastewater treatment facilities.
Horizontal square sand catcher
The horizontal square sand catcher efficiently makes sand settle by making use of a rotating sand clearer. Water with organic material, together with the collected sand, is washed and let into the sand catcher. In the end, sand-free wastewater is carried off in an overflow and under the influence of gravity.
- Prevents reduction of volume in reactors
- Causes less sand to be present in the surplus sludge
- The slope in the tank causes for better clearing of sand
- Makes for a more cost-efficient process because wear-sensitive systems wear out less quickly, and there is less volume of wet sludge that is to be carried off
- Reduces the amount of blockages on account of sand
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login