Waterproblems find their solutions
Inefficient operation waste water treatment plant
The operations of the WWTP can be more efficient.
Drinking water is used once. This results in a high cost and inefficient use of precious drinking water.
The Living Machine ensures that waste water is purified in a natural way. Waste water is purified through the realization of a complete ecosystem, made up of various compartments, by flora and fauna. In this way, a majority of drinking water, costs and energy can be saved sustainably in the long term.
- Possibility of more efficient (re) use of drinking water which ensures a lower drinking water consumption.
- Possibility to reuse plastic for bio filter.
- Due to the air-purifying properties of plants, odor emissions are reduced / minimalized.
- Waste water is purified in a natural and sustainable way.
- It is appealing to the eye due to the use of plants.
- By using separately functioning purifications per water basin, the chance of cross-contamination is very low.
- By using a combination of short rapid purification (turn-over) and far-reaching purification, costs are saved.
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login