Waterproblems find their solutions
Fossil fuel dependency
There is a strong dependency on fossil fuels.
Many new technologies are invented for creating sustainable energy. Often, these techniques depend on sun or wind, of which the supply fluctuates. Furthermore, it is still difficult to gain energy from slow-flowing water.
The EQA-River is a floating power station, which can locally provide energy from slow running surface water. It can be placed on the head of a groyne, between bridge pillars or on slow running rivers and streams. The EQA-River is an automatic system that can be linked to existing operating systems and performs real-time water measurements.
- Generates sustainable energy.
- The system is independent of sun or wind and does not have a fluctuating power supply.
- Due to its very little noise production, it can also be placed in nature reserves.
- Made from recycled materials.
- The system is easy to install and applicable in remote and underdeveloped areas.
- Topic Water and energy
- Development state 5: Component and/or breadboard validation in relevant environment
- Water type Surface water
- Project period 0-3 months
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login