Waterproblems find their solutions
Fossil fuel dependency
There is a strong dependency on fossil fuels.
The pumping station at Alphen aan de Maas consumes a lot of fossil energy, yet the potential energy, from the flowing water, is not used.
The EQA Box is a water wheel that can be placed at a water pumping station, sewage treatment or weir, and generates energy from flowing water. It is an automatic system that can be linked to an existing operating system and performs real-time water measurements.
- Generates renewable energy and is designed fish friendly.
- Helps to manage the water level.
- In case of accidents and/or excessive flow, the system will automatically lift itself .
- Area can be monitored by using a built-in camera.
- The system is easy to install and is also applicable in remote and underdeveloped areas.
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login