Waterproblems find their solutions
Fossil fuel dependency
There is a strong dependency on fossil fuels.
The world depends on fossil fuels. In order to ensure that climate change does not assume extremes, new alternatives will have to be developed.
The Slow Mill is a device that converts wave energy into electrical energy. It can be placed at sea.
- The Slow Mill uses the up and down and back and forth movements of the wave. As a result, the device has a high efficiency.
- Around the 10 m anchor, biodiversity can arise and fish can spawn.
- The Slow Mill is lightweight and therefore achieves a high yield from smaller waves.
- Waves are damped, so less sand replenishment is needed and wind farms are protected.
- It can be deployed flexibly in remote locations where normally diesel must be brought every month, such as drilling platforms.
- Topic Water and energy
- Development state 5: Component and/or breadboard validation in relevant environment
- Setting type Coastal area
- Water type Sea water
By logging in you can access the contact information of the referer and involved companies.Login